Well, we did it... we managed to keep another babe alive for a year! I can't believe that Neta turned 1 on the first of August... Grandma & Grandpa C opened up their home to all of our guests. I tried my hand at making a pinata for the older kids - and I don't think it turned out too bad! The day was hot, the food good, and the family/friend wonderful! We are all so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives!
 |
| Birthday girl with her cupcake! |
 |
| Opening gifts! |
 |
| My first home-made pinata. |
 |
| Jaden taking a "wack" at the pinata! |
 |
| More pinata fun!! |
 |
| Pinata aftermath... |
 |
| That's our girl! |
Happy Birthday Neta - Mommy, Daddy, and Jaden love you!!
That pinata came out great!! I love it. She is so big now, very cute pics. :)
ReplyDelete