Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hump Day

Well it definitely was a first day back to work for me after 4 days off... ugh, I hate heading back to work after having some time away.  I love the time away, and I like my job, it's just that the first day back can be murder!

I was greeted at daycare this evening with the news that Neta was tugging on her ear most of the day (not to mention her never ending faucet of a nose).  So, I've made an appt. for her to see the dr. tomorrow.  It's probably just her cold, but I'd rather have her ears looked at by a dr., than to have her in pain for another day.  So far Jaden is the only one of us four who is not showing any signs of having the family cold... of course, now that I've just typed that sentence out.... you know who will get sick within the next 48 hours!

Have a nice evening everyone - the week-end is almost here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment